Hi! My name is RoxAnne, and I'm a lurker. :D I was wondering if this group would do me a favour and answer a few questions about being a translator or interpreteur, if you are one or are in the process of becoming one. I will be using it for research on a job presentation in my English class.
1. What draws you to the job of being a translator/interperateur?
2. What education have you gone through?
3. What's the best part of your job?
4. What languages are you currently fluent in?
5. How many languages do you plan to learn?
6. Where do you work, and what exactly does your job entail?
7. What benefits do you currently have?
8. How much money do you make (estimate)?
9. What do you love most about your job?
Thanks everyone for helping me!
X-Posted to many language groups